Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 1/8 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup wheat bran (if you don't have wheat bran substitute wheat flour)
- 1 cup bread flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (may also use veg/canola oil)
- 1 package active dry yeast
Feel free to play with the wheat flour and bran ratios--there's a lot of wiggle room there to make it to your liking. I'm going to add some flaxseed next time to give it an even healthier boost.
I LOVE THIS BREAD!!!!
p.s. The picture above is not my own--the bread didn't last long enough to get a pic. :D