Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween - Part 1

Friday, October 24, 2008 we attended a Halloween Party and Trunk or Treat at our old ward, the Tualatin Valley Branch. That's to say the Spanish-speaking congregation we attended when we lived in Beaverton. It was fun to see everyone and introduce them to Sydnei. Because it wasn't "real Halloween," I was able to convince Sofia to be a Ladybug instead of a Princess. We have an awesome ladybug costume compliments of the Ramos family and she looks so cute in it! Sydnei was Miss Piggy and oh so precious. Here are some of the fun pics we took that night. I must say, I haven't ever been into Halloween in years' past but now, it's so much fun, I really look forward to it. My favorite part of this particular night was when I showed Sofia a ghost and she said: "Mom, it's not a real ghost! There was no way I was going to scare that child!!! Dang.

Sofia y Sydnei just before leaving. Sillygooses.

Sofia on the stage during the traditional costume introductions!

Trunk or Treat!

Miss Piggy, so serious!

One day, one day I tell ya, I"m going to get a picture with my girls where they're at least both looking at that camera and as a bonus both smiling!!! Hey at least the girl in the background is looking at the camera.

Towards the end of the party, Sofia sat in the front seat of the Ramos' family SUV listening to Madelyn Ramos (Diva) rock out with her Diva friends to a CD they made of themselves at a birthday party. Sofia thought they were SO COOL she watched them intently. When we got home she insisted on getting out the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus CD's to sing along too with a toy microphone. Sofia is 4, yes, going on 14!!!! We are so in for it.

Cute Madelyn, can you believe she's only in the 4th grade?!?!?!

And to top it all off, our friends, the Bell family did a Mummy dance to Michael Jackson's song, Thriller.

No comments: