Sunday, November 23, 2008

5 Months!

By clicking on this picture, you can see her very first two teeth!

Miss Sydnei is 5 months-old today! She has grown a ton this month especially in length. She loves to laugh at her big sissy when Sofia dances and makes funny faces at her. Those two have a great time together. Tonight, she sat up on her own for the longest time without assistance. Just a few more days and she will have mastered the art. Yay! (That means, I can plop her anywhere in the house I want to)! She loves tummy time and tries her darndest to move her legs and crawl. She'll get there, it's only a matter of time. The only nickname that has stuck so far is "Stink." When I started increasing her formula feedings, her poo really stunk! I mean, who's poo doesn't stink?!?! But formula poo, oh man, that's a whole different league! One day she had a mega blowout and stunk to high heaven. I called her stink and still do to this day. It's really cute and she knows I'm talking to her when I say Stink. HA HA HA! I love this baby girl, she puts a smile on my face instantly.

"I'm going to get that phone and laugh at my sister while she cheers me on!"

"I want to crawl SO BAD!"

"Almost, almost."

"Yesssss. I got it. Awesome."

"Chillin' with Sissy in her room."



P.S. One of Sofia's nicknames is "Stink Pot."

1 comment:

Tori said...

She is so big already! What a beautiful girl!