Saturday, November 8, 2008

A bit of Halloween History


Sofia is our girly girl.

To.

The.

MAX!!!

She loves to play dress up and most importantly to be a Princess. She describes Cinderella as "magical" and selects dresses based on their "twirling" ability. This year she was Sleeping Beauty. It's the third year in a row she's chosen to be a Princess. I thought I'd post a little chronology of her Halloween past.

Miss Piggy
2004


Pumpkin
2005


Cinderella
2006


Snow White
2007


Sleeping Beauty a.k.a. Aurora
2008



Sofia, you will always be my Princess. I love you!

Love,
Mami

3 comments:

Amy said...

what a cutie. To. The. MAX!!

XOXO

Carl :D said...

So I love that she has been most of the princesses... what is she gonna do when she runs out...

Stormy said...

Well. I think one of two things will happen:

1) She'll get through the remaining princesses: Mermaid, Mulan, Jasmin, and Belle. By that time she'll be starting 4th grade and possibly heading into "I'm a cool kid" stage at which point she'll move one to whoever the Hannah Montana is at that time. Or;

2) She'll just start over with Cinderella and work her way through them again which would put her in starting her Junior year of high school. (at which point she may not even dress up anymore) Who knows?!?!

Time will tell. Silly Sofia.