Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 7th Anniversary!

Engagement Photo, 2001

Wedding Day, August 4, 2001

Today marks 7-years since I married Ryan. The day I married him, I felt so lucky and blessed and I feel the exact same today. It's hard to believe how many years have passed--we're only three years away from our 10th anniversary! This last year has been an awesome year with the birth of our second child, Sydnei, Ry's acceptance to graduate school, Sofia finishing her first year of preschool, a move to Tigard, Oregon...OH! and the purchase of our very first complete set of furniture! What accomplishments!! (especially the last one--lol). While they may not seem like a big deal to anyone else, they definitely are to us!

Wedding Reception, I still remember the cake fondly ;)

Ryan, te amo con todo mi corazón. Gracias por amarme siempre. I love you a 100 trazillion red and yellow roses. :)

Here's to another stellar year for our family!

~Storm

4 comments:

elcapitanche said...

I remember taking those pictures... it seems as thought it were yesterday. Seven years have passed amazingly faster than I would have ever imagined. No matter what I say, I know that you'll always love me; no matter what happens, I know that you'll always love me, and I'll always love you too!

Hace algunos años que nos pusimos la meta de comunicarnos sin importar las circunstancias o la situación a la que nos haría frente, y yo creo que vamos bastante bien. Al cumplir siete años de casados, podemos celebrar ésta y las demás metas que nos hemos fijado juntos. Tu amor ha sido una fortaleza constante para mí y para nuestra familia. Gracias por apoyarme en cualquier cosa que yo intentara y por elevarme cuando las cosas no pasaran tan bien como quisiera.

Te amo con todo mi corazón.

David

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's amazing how the time flies.

Amy said...

Usted es tanto gente asombrosa como admiro su committment el uno al otro, su familia y su matrimonio. ¡Ame a ustedes ambos!

Nachos grande y cinnamon twists!

Amy

Alison said...

Congratulations guys! I like your new picture at the top of the blog.