Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last Minute Trip to Utah and Wyoming

So some of you may know that Sofia and I made a last minute trip in August to Utah and Wyoming just before the start of school. We traveled with some friends and since we were practically car-less the whole time we didn't get to venture too far. In other words, for all of our great friends in Utah, I'm really sorry we didn't get to visit you! We are; however, going to be visiting the first week of November and plan to see you then! We enjoyed some great time with our friends, the Funaki's, the Benetti's, and our family in Wyoming. Here's a fun slide show of the trip highlights. Enjoy!

p.s. I'm sorry about the My Chemical Romance song attached to the slide show...I couldn't figure out how to get it off! It's a cool song, though....just doesn't really go with the slide show.

2 comments:

elcapitanche said...

I love My Chemical Romance--They ROCK, and the song is perfect. The slide show is something else. I wonder what else you did why you were gone on this last minute trip...?

Stormy said...

Heaven knows not a whole lot else, being car-less and all. I'm looking forward to having wheels coming up on our next trip! Speaking of which, I need to do a little "count down chart" for Sofia. Love you :).