Monday, July 2, 2007

Cooking Light Magazine


Thanks to the Rubin family of Salt Lake City, Utah, I am the proud subscriber to Cooking Light magazine. This magazine is by far the best cooking magazine out there. Okay, so perhaps I'm not taking into consideration the other cooking magazines on the market, which I haven't yet read, BUT this magazine kicks butt! Every single recipe I have made from this magazine has turned out beautifully. Of course, being the cook that I am, I always change the recipes up a little or a lot and the dishes never fail to turn out perfectly. The recipes are a "light" version which means you can be confident they are as healthy as possible. Just because they're light doesn't mean you can eat it all at once which is why the nutrition facts for each recipe are always published alongside each recipe so you know just how much you can eat without overdoing it!

No comments: