Friday, March 27, 2009

It's been nice

January 30th: these two sissy's can't get enough of each other!

I have to admit, it's been nice disconnecting from the virtual world for awhile. We've had a lot going on and it's been good to just focus on real life. I even deactivated my facebook page. There's just something about having my own space--even in the virtual world. I'm extroverted--yes, I love to socialize--yes---but I do really appreciate a simple life where the ups and downs and daily things are plenty enough to keep up with.

It's been over two months and I just couldn't resist posting about our girls. I think we're the most blessed mami y papi. Sofia and Sydnei are growing so much and we are enjoying every second of it! Here's to them and a little revival of the familia Staley blog!

2 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

glad to have you back on board! your posts have been missed, and i have worried if all was going ok. i totally understand the need for disconnect from the virtual world! one day i plan on doing the same thing. someday. :)

Lindy said...

Storm, I'm impressed you're blogging, with the big move and all! Hope all is going well with transitioning to a new place.